- Height: 19m
- Bolts: 9
- Ascents: 1
This fun climb starts to the left of La Buseta. Ascend your way up to the overhanging cobra head-like rock formation before you make the high and wide crux grab. Missing the move on lead provides riders with big, clean falls. It is a good route to learn how to handle a roof section. If you are short, this route becomes much much harder, as the crux is now a dyno or a thin crack that acts as an intermediate to get you to the jug.
- Ethic: inherited from Forum
- Respect the land owners.
- They are kind enough to let you use their property for your enjoyment.
- Respect other climbers.
- Climbing is a community sport where the only opponent is the cruel crux that sends you airborne.
- Respect the environment.
- Above all, respect the environment. The plants, the earth and the rock itself were here long before you came into existence and will continue to exist long after you are gone. Sustain its survival by treating it properly.
Pick up trash, even if it is not your own. Take at least one piece out on every trip.
Do not kill flora or fauna, no matter how small or large.
Live and climb as though you are organic with your environment.
- There is no known route history.
Located in Forum approx:
Route Grade Citations
|5.10d||Community registered grade|
Learn about creating circuits.
Check out what is happening on El Vuelo del Palomo (note there is an unresolved system issue where ascents logged before 2010 are not displayed in the stream below). If you just want to see beta then click on view ascents with beta.