Emil Riedel Gedenkwand All Sport climbing20 routes in crag
- Grades: UIAA
This crag does not have a description. Can you share a summary introduction to this crag?
If you can help provide a better quality resource for the climbing community then please click 'edit this crag' button near the top of the page.
Get directions to here using Google Maps.
Access issues inherited from Frankenjura Nord
- Zone 1: NO climbing
- Zone 2: climbing on existing routes
- Zone 3: new route possible
Please respect signs and zoning list
GPS: 11.42658, 49.76883
Ethic inherited from Frankenjura Nord
- The limestone is soft - please clean your shoes from dirt in order to avoid polished handholds and steps.
- Don't toprope directly through bolt - use your own carabiner.
- Clean chalk and tickmarks with a brush.
- Don't leave toilet paper
- Pick up rubbish
- No noise
- No camp fire and bivvy
- Park considerately (tractor should be able to pass also at weekend)
- Smoking in the forests is forbidden from 1. march til 31. october by law.
- No publishing of boulder blocks
Check out what is happening in Emil Riedel Gedenkwand.