- Height: 150m
- Ascents: 3
Start: The classic of the cliff. Many variants are possible. Start near the corner of Drednought at an old piton.
- 30m. Straight up the steps. Belay on the most convenient ledge.
- 50m. Continue straight up. You will eventually come to a slightly overhanging short crack corner. Up this, onto ledge then continue up to large ledge at the base of a layback crack corner. Belay.
- 50m. Layback/bridge up the corner, then move across to the slightly vegetated wall above, and continue up the wall. Belay wherever convenient.
- 35m. Continue straight up till you can move in right , behind a large block. Belay.
- 30m.+ (crux) Up the steep wall beside the water course, picking the easiest line to the top. The exit is awkward and exposed.
First Ascent: D.McLean & D.Mills, 1968
Located in Dangars Falls approx:
Route Grade Citations
|14||Community registered grade|
Learn about creating circuits.
Check out what is happening on Action (note there is an unresolved system issue where ascents logged before 2010 are not displayed in the stream below). If you just want to see beta then click on view ascents with beta.