- Height: 150m
- Ascents: 3
Start: The classic of the cliff. Many variants are possible. Start near the corner of Drednought at an old piton.
- 30m. Straight up the steps. Belay on the most convenient ledge.
- 50m. Continue straight up. You will eventually come to a slightly overhanging short crack corner. Up this, onto ledge then continue up to large ledge at the base of a layback crack corner. Belay.
- 50m. Layback/bridge up the corner, then move across to the slightly vegetated wall above, and continue up the wall. Belay wherever convenient.
- 35m. Continue straight up till you can move in right , behind a large block. Belay.
- 30m.+ (crux) Up the steep wall beside the water course, picking the easiest line to the top. The exit is awkward and exposed.
First Ascent: D.McLean, D.Mills, May 1968
Located in Dangars Gorge approx:
Route Grade Citations
Learn about creating circuits.