- Height: 170m
Start: Moving left from Goldfinger the next obvious feature is a major corner. This is the start for Slippery When Wet (goes diagonally right) and Toecap. Dangars Falls dries completely usually once a year. This climb, like Goldfinger, can only be climbed when completely dry.
- 33m. Up rib (15m) then traverse right (6m.) and up to ledge below steep wall (rusty piton).
- 18m. Diagonally up and right, then traverse right and up corner with thin crack to very large ledge (another rusty piton).
- 22m. Diagonally up and right, then straight up to belay in small corner (yet another rusty piton).
- 28m. Diagonally up and right, then straight up corner, then right onto nose, then right into second corner, up corner then traverse right to belay on ledge 6m. left of Action.
- 30m. Diagonally up left across slabs then to base of wall, traverse left and down slightly, then up fine, left diagonal crack to belay in sentry box.
- 23m. Up diagonally right crack line, then diagonally right again to corner, left around projections.
- 18m.The line of least resistance to top.
First Ascent: -A.Stephens & G.Francis (alt leads), 1980
Located in Dangars Falls approx:
Route Grade Citations
Learn about creating circuits.