- Height: 200m
Start: As for S.W.W. The rib. Avoid any yellow rock ! Its rotten...Variant starts are possible to the left.
- 45m. Up left of rib, then onto rib, up slabs to wall, traverse 5m. to left, then up corner to large ledge, then scramble easily up to ledge below steep wall.
- 40m. Diagonally left onto slabs, up slabs to obvious corner.
- 45m. Up corner, traverse left along ledge to belay stance.
- 40m. Rising traverse to right (poor protection), then to ledge.
- 30m. Up wall and scramble to top.
First Ascent: R.Harden, D.McLean, Apr 1965
Located in Dangars Falls approx:
Route Grade Citations
Learn about creating circuits.