- Height: 200m
Start: As for S.W.W. The rib. Avoid any yellow rock ! Its rotten...Variant starts are possible to the left.
- 45m. Up left of rib, then onto rib, up slabs to wall, traverse 5m. to left, then up corner to large ledge, then scramble easily up to ledge below steep wall.
- 40m. Diagonally left onto slabs, up slabs to obvious corner.
- 45m. Up corner, traverse left along ledge to belay stance.
- 40m. Rising traverse to right (poor protection), then to ledge.
- 30m. Up wall and scramble to top.
First Ascent: R.Harden & D.McLean, 1965
Located in Dangars Falls approx:
Route Grade Citations
|13||Community registered grade|
Learn about creating circuits.
Check out what is happening on Toecap (note there is an unresolved system issue where ascents logged before 2010 are not displayed in the stream below). If you just want to see beta then click on view ascents with beta.