- Height: 140m
Start: The next main line right of Total Control.
- 22m. Slightly leftward up slabs to wall, traverse right around nose and up ramp to small ledge at base of large corner (protection poor).
- 16m. Up corner and through short off-width to small ledge (crux).
- 25m. Up corner 8m. then traverse right into smaller corner and delicately up over bulges (loose rock) to base of wall.
- 40m. Up onto ledge, then up corner and onto wall on right,diagonally leftwards and up more easily to belay tree.
- 37m Scramble up slabs to trees.
First Ascent: B.Birchall, G.Francis, (alt leads), Feb 1981
Located in Dangars Gorge approx:
Route Grade Citations
Learn about creating circuits.