- Height: 140m
Start: The next main line right of Total Control.
- 22m. Slightly leftward up slabs to wall, traverse right around nose and up ramp to small ledge at base of large corner (protection poor).
- 16m. Up corner and through short off-width to small ledge (crux).
- 25m. Up corner 8m. then traverse right into smaller corner and delicately up over bulges (loose rock) to base of wall.
- 40m. Up onto ledge, then up corner and onto wall on right,diagonally leftwards and up more easily to belay tree.
- 37m Scramble up slabs to trees.
First Ascent: B.Birchall & G.Francis (alt leads), 1981
Located in Dangars Falls approx:
Route Grade Citations
|17||Community registered grade|
Learn about creating circuits.
Check out what is happening on Caprice (note there is an unresolved system issue where ascents logged before 2010 are not displayed in the stream below). If you just want to see beta then click on view ascents with beta.