- Height: 230m
Learn about creating circuits.
Start; The next major line right of Nightcap. A crack through a roof. A real adrenalin booster.
- 25m. (crux) Slab up to left of roof, swing right and up to base of roof, surmount roof then up crack and then step right to belay ledge.
- 40m. Up incipient crack directly above ledge to tree belay (trend slightly to left).
- 40m. Right, and up vegetated gully to obvious wide crack, continue up to suitable tree belay.
- 25m. Take the easiest line to tree belay (trending right).
- 50m. Straight up wall, then scrambling, climbing to tree belay.
- 50m. Take easiest line, scrambling and climbing to top.
First Ascent: B.Birchall, G.Croft, Mar 1981
Route Grade Citations