- Height: 230m
Start; The next major line right of Nightcap. A crack through a roof. A real adrenalin booster.
- 25m. (crux) Slab up to left of roof, swing right and up to base of roof, surmount roof then up crack and then step right to belay ledge.
- 40m. Up incipient crack directly above ledge to tree belay (trend slightly to left).
- 40m. Right, and up vegetated gully to obvious wide crack, continue up to suitable tree belay.
- 25m. Take the easiest line to tree belay (trending right).
- 50m. Straight up wall, then scrambling, climbing to tree belay.
- 50m. Take easiest line, scrambling and climbing to top.
First Ascent: B.Birchall & G.Croft, Mar 1981
Located in Dangars Falls approx:
Route Grade Citations
|18||Community registered grade|
Learn about creating circuits.
Check out what is happening on Foolscap (note there is an unresolved system issue where ascents logged before 2010 are not displayed in the stream below). If you just want to see beta then click on view ascents with beta.