- Height: 18m
- Bolts: 5
- Ascents: 76
- Aka: BARFJ
Wet in rain
Start at large "BARFJ" mark.
Very sustained. Up smooth face to high RB. Continue past further 4 RBs and slightly R to anchor.
Dropped from grade 26 to 25 when a hold was "enhanced" in July 2006.
- Ethic: inherited from Kangaroo Point
Climbing at 'KP' has a long, rich history and the cliffs are used by a huge number of climbers of very varied styles and abilities. For these reasons ethics here are complicated. However here are some undisputed points:
- Avoid lowering off directly through the anchors. All lowering off and top roping should be through quickdraws attached to the anchors. If you are last then rethread and rap off to avoid wearing the anchors.
- Don't ever chip holds.
- Don't paint on any new initials.
- Retrobolting is acceptable only after consensus is reached with a large cross section of the 'KP' climbing community. New bolts that don't meet this criteria are chopped, often within a few days.
First Free Ascent: Andrew Barry, 1984
- Long/Lat: 153.033406,-27.480127
Some content has been provided under license from: © Australian Climbing Association Queensland (Creative Commons, Attribution, Share-Alike 2.5 AU)
Route Grade Citations
|26||Community registered grade|
|25(S)||Kangaroo Point Climbing Guide|
|26 (S)||Gareth Llewellin|
|V3 **||ACA Route Register|
Overall quality score: 70%
Learn about creating circuits.