- Height: 20m
- Bolts: 3
- Ascents: 2
Wet in rain
Up easy, loose crack under roof (will clean up with traffic) to a ring bolt then up to a nice crack with good gear. Continue up crack for a few moves to grassy ledge. Climb onto the arete past two ring bolts and up to DBB. Unique climbing for KP with a few different styles of climbing involved.
- Access Issues: inherited from Kangaroo Point
The cliffs are part of the Brisbane City Council River Terrace Park. While the BCC is generally supportive of climbing, issues regarding access and facilities are ongoing. The Australian Climbing Association (Qld) is the official voice of the climbing community in Queensland and works hard to improve the situation for all climbers. Please consider joining.
- Ethic: inherited from Kangaroo Point
Climbing at 'KP' has a long, rich history and the cliffs are used by a huge number of climbers of very varied styles and abilities. For these reasons ethics here are complicated. However here are some undisputed points:
- Avoid lowering off directly through the anchors. All lowering off and top roping should be through quickdraws attached to the anchors. If you are last then rethread and rap off to avoid wearing the anchors.
- Don't ever chip holds.
- Don't paint on any new initials.
- Retrobolting is acceptable only after consensus is reached with a large cross section of the 'KP' climbing community. New bolts that don't meet this criteria are chopped, often within a few days.
First Ascent: Unknown ('s), 1980
Located in KP North approx:
Route Grade Citations
|24||Community registered grade|
|24||Kangaroo Point Climbing Guide|
|24||ACA Route Register|
Overall quality score: 50%
Learn about creating circuits.
Check out what is happening on Foreclosure (note there is an unresolved system issue where ascents logged before 2010 are not displayed in the stream below). If you just want to see beta then click on view ascents with beta.