- Height: 160m
- Ascents: 9
Learn about creating circuits.
- 48m (16) Up the ramp and face to step L above a scoop. Up to the orange rock, step L then blast straight up the steep face to reach a ledge and DBB.
- 25m (12) Climb the V corner with some loose looking blocks on the L then swing R across the steep wall to a stance on the detached rib. Follow the spectacular rib all the way to a ledge.
- 22m (10) Step L then up the face to reach a large ledge and tree.
- 30m (10) Climb the steep corner on the L to reach a large sloping ledge and cave underneath the summit bluff. Traverse 9m R to reach belay at a corner.
- 30m (11) Steeply up the corner system to reach the summit.
First Ascent: Mark Gommers, Nathan Walmsley (alt leads) 16/02/2003. 1st pitch FFA Mark Gommers 02/02/2003, 16 Feb 2003
Route Grade Citations
crux great awesome