- Height: 100m
- Pitches: 3
- Ascents: 9
- Aka: Pinical
This route includes a somewhat intimidating "step accross" from the pinnacle to the main cliff.
("Pinical" was in the database -- but there was no matching route. I am guessing this refers to the classic "Front of the Pinnacle", rather than "Back of the Pinnacle". Renamed to preserve assents, rather than delete & recreate.)
- Ethic: inherited from Bon Echo
- Don't sling the trees!
- Some routes are closed because of pictographs at their base. Please respect route closures.
- No new route activity.
- No rappelling except at a few designated sites or in an emergency.
- The wearing of helmets when climbing at Bon Echo is now MANDATORY!!!!
- There is no known route history.
Located in Bon Echo approx:
Route Grade Citations
|5.4||Community registered grade|
|5.4 **||David Gibbs|
Overall quality score: 90%
Learn about creating circuits.