- Height: 25m
- Bolts: 12
- Ascents: 1
Facing the wall with your back to the river and the camping hut, this is the very first route on the wall from right to left. A fun and juggy route with an extended left traverse about half way up where the climb goes directly overtop the anchors for 'Como Tu Sabe'. Due to the traverse feature of this climb, it is recommended to take extendable draws in order to reduce rope drag. End on the same anchors as 'Para Sayang'.
- Ethic: inherited from Cachi
- Respect the land owners.
- They are kind enough to let you use their property for your enjoyment.
- Respect other climbers.
- Climbing is a community sport where the only opponent is the cruel crux that sends you airborne.
- Respect the environment.
- Above all, respect the environment. The plants, the earth and the rock itself were here long before you came into existence and will continue to exist long after you are gone. Sustain its survival by treating it properly.
Pick up trash, even if it is not your own. Take at least one piece out on every trip.
Do not kill flora or fauna, no matter how small or large.
Live and climb as though you are organic with your environment.
- There is no known route history.
Located in Cachi approx:
Route Grade Citations
|5.10a||Community registered grade|
Learn about creating circuits.
Check out what is happening on Llalan-Llalan Caminando (note there is an unresolved system issue where ascents logged before 2010 are not displayed in the stream below). If you just want to see beta then click on view ascents with beta.