- Height: 11m
- Bolts: 11
Very similar to ‘La Luz’, Breathe is one climb to the left and one letter grade harder. The two climbs have a number of similarities. For starters, both end on the same anchors, have sloping, pumpy starts and have decent resting spots at about half way. Also, much like ‘La Luz’, the crux of Breathe only makes itself fully apparent when you are already in the middle of it. The crux is a stretched move, so this climb may be significantly harder for shorter individuals. Once the final piece of protection has been utilized make a short and easy traverse to the right for the anchors.
- Ethic: inherited from Cachi
- Respect the land owners.
- They are kind enough to let you use their property for your enjoyment.
- Respect other climbers.
- Climbing is a community sport where the only opponent is the cruel crux that sends you airborne.
- Respect the environment.
- Above all, respect the environment. The plants, the earth and the rock itself were here long before you came into existence and will continue to exist long after you are gone. Sustain its survival by treating it properly.
Pick up trash, even if it is not your own. Take at least one piece out on every trip.
Do not kill flora or fauna, no matter how small or large.
Live and climb as though you are organic with your environment.
- There is no known route history.
Located in Cachi approx:
Route Grade Citations
|5.11c||Community registered grade|
Learn about creating circuits.
Check out what is happening on Breathe (note there is an unresolved system issue where ascents logged before 2010 are not displayed in the stream below). If you just want to see beta then click on view ascents with beta.