- Height: 18m
- Bolts: 11
A tall, seldom climbed route to the right of ‘Cachi Cross’, Contigo Termina en Khadijah has the same start as ‘No Soy Chino’, but continues straight up the wall while ‘No Soy Chino’ veers to the right after the fourth bolt. When ‘No Soy Chino’ breaks off to the right, climb through the overhang and continue on fair holds until the anchors.
- Ethic: inherited from Cachi
- Respect the land owners.
- They are kind enough to let you use their property for your enjoyment.
- Respect other climbers.
- Climbing is a community sport where the only opponent is the cruel crux that sends you airborne.
- Respect the environment.
- Above all, respect the environment. The plants, the earth and the rock itself were here long before you came into existence and will continue to exist long after you are gone. Sustain its survival by treating it properly.
Pick up trash, even if it is not your own. Take at least one piece out on every trip.
Do not kill flora or fauna, no matter how small or large.
Live and climb as though you are organic with your environment.
- There is no known route history.
Located in Cachi approx:
Route Grade Citations
|5.11d||Community registered grade|
Learn about creating circuits.