- Height: 6m
This route is on the west face of the most westerly dislodged boulder, directly in front of the tree, just around the corner from La Caja de Leche. There are no bolts on this climb, and the anchors are homemade with chains. You can use the anchors to set up a top rope if you trust the homemade chains, or you can boulder the relatively short route; be careful of the tree.
- Ethic: inherited from Rio Oro
- Respect the land owners.
- They are kind enough to let you use their property for your enjoyment.
- Respect other climbers.
- Climbing is a community sport where the only opponent is the cruel crux that sends you airborne.
- Respect the environment.
- Above all, respect the environment. The plants, the earth and the rock itself were here long before you came into existence and will continue to exist long after you are gone. Sustain its survival by treating it properly.
Pick up trash, even if it is not your own. Take at least one piece out on every trip.
Do not kill flora or fauna, no matter how small or large.
Live and climb as though you are organic with your environment.
- There is no known route history.
Located in Rio Oro approx:
Route Grade Citations
|5.9||Community registered grade|
Learn about creating circuits.