- Height: 20m
- Bolts: 12
This large slab that becomes vertical and then slightly overhung is often described as “the best face climb in CR.” Start on the large boulder with a single bolt near the top of the boulder, before climbing up over a smaller boulder and onto the face of the wall where the second bold awaits. Make technical, fun and ever interesting moves to the anchors. Like a great lover, this classic only gets better and better the more you climb it.
- Ethic: inherited from Pico Blanco
- Respect the land owners.
- They are kind enough to let you use their property for your enjoyment.
- Respect other climbers.
- Climbing is a community sport where the only opponent is the cruel crux that sends you airborne.
- Respect the environment.
- Above all, respect the environment. The plants, the earth and the rock itself were here long before you came into existence and will continue to exist long after you are gone. Sustain its survival by treating it properly.
Pick up trash, even if it is not your own. Take at least one piece out on every trip.
Do not kill flora or fauna, no matter how small or large.
Live and climb as though you are organic with your environment.
- There is no known route history.
Located in Pico Blanco approx:
Route Grade Citations
|5.12c||Community registered grade|
Learn about creating circuits.
Check out what is happening on El Cuzuko Sieve (note there is an unresolved system issue where ascents logged before 2010 are not displayed in the stream below). If you just want to see beta then click on view ascents with beta.