- Height: 20m
- Bolts: 7
From left to right this is the first route on the wall. Start at the base of the left side of the wall under the large sloper ledge. Make the easy moves to mount the ledge and find the first bolt slightly above your head. Continue up the wall on decent holds until the crux at the slight overhang. Finish on the shared anchors with Verdugo.
- Ethic: inherited from Piedra de Aserri
- Respect the land owners.
- They are kind enough to let you use their property for your enjoyment.
- Respect other climbers.
- Climbing is a community sport where the only opponent is the cruel crux that sends you airborne.
- Respect the environment.
- Above all, respect the environment. The plants, the earth and the rock itself were here long before you came into existence and will continue to exist long after you are gone. Sustain its survival by treating it properly.
Pick up trash, even if it is not your own. Take at least one piece out on every trip.
Do not kill flora or fauna, no matter how small or large.
Live and climb as though you are organic with your environment.
- There is no known route history.
Located in Piedra de Aserri approx:
Learn about creating circuits.
Check out what is happening on Unidentified (note there is an unresolved system issue where ascents logged before 2010 are not displayed in the stream below). If you just want to see beta then click on view ascents with beta.