- Height: 25m
- Bolts: 8
Find this bolted climb running slightly to the right of the larger black water mark. Start at the dislodged triangle rock at the bottom of the wall, pulling a couple of easy moves to stand on top and clip the first piece of protection. The crux of this particular climb is getting above the first bolt, and once this is accomplished you will find fun knobby climbing until a large ledge that splits the route in half. Continue to the anchors and keep a level head as you runout from the last bolt to the anchors for a little more than 5 meters.
- Ethic: inherited from Piedra de Aserri
- Respect the land owners.
- They are kind enough to let you use their property for your enjoyment.
- Respect other climbers.
- Climbing is a community sport where the only opponent is the cruel crux that sends you airborne.
- Respect the environment.
- Above all, respect the environment. The plants, the earth and the rock itself were here long before you came into existence and will continue to exist long after you are gone. Sustain its survival by treating it properly.
Pick up trash, even if it is not your own. Take at least one piece out on every trip.
Do not kill flora or fauna, no matter how small or large.
Live and climb as though you are organic with your environment.
- There is no known route history.
Located in Piedra de Aserri approx:
Route Grade Citations
Learn about creating circuits.