- Height: 25m
Starting just to the right of the trianglular rock, La Placa is a decent top rope climb that moves up the wall in between El Sombrero and El Diedro. Start with crimpy moves on nearly vertical wall and feet that you need to trust will do their job. If your feet keep good on their responsibilities you will make it to the large ledge. After the ledge the climb turns into slab and small knobs characteristic of Aserri.
- Ethic: inherited from Piedra de Aserri
- Respect the land owners.
- They are kind enough to let you use their property for your enjoyment.
- Respect other climbers.
- Climbing is a community sport where the only opponent is the cruel crux that sends you airborne.
- Respect the environment.
- Above all, respect the environment. The plants, the earth and the rock itself were here long before you came into existence and will continue to exist long after you are gone. Sustain its survival by treating it properly.
Pick up trash, even if it is not your own. Take at least one piece out on every trip.
Do not kill flora or fauna, no matter how small or large.
Live and climb as though you are organic with your environment.
- There is no known route history.
Located in Piedra de Aserri approx:
Route Grade Citations
|5.10a||Community registered grade|
Learn about creating circuits.
Check out what is happening on La Placa (note there is an unresolved system issue where ascents logged before 2010 are not displayed in the stream below). If you just want to see beta then click on view ascents with beta.