- Height: 25m
- Bolts: 8
This climb starts at the small dihedral to the right of the center of the wall. The first moves are bouldery, fun and technical, making an onsight to this route a real challenge. Once you have reached the first bolt, continue directly up and then slightly to the left for easier slab climbing and then finally the anchors shared with El Sombrero. Keep your nerves intact for the 5 meter run out between the last bolt and the anchors.
- Ethic: inherited from Piedra de Aserri
- Respect the land owners.
- They are kind enough to let you use their property for your enjoyment.
- Respect other climbers.
- Climbing is a community sport where the only opponent is the cruel crux that sends you airborne.
- Respect the environment.
- Above all, respect the environment. The plants, the earth and the rock itself were here long before you came into existence and will continue to exist long after you are gone. Sustain its survival by treating it properly.
Pick up trash, even if it is not your own. Take at least one piece out on every trip.
Do not kill flora or fauna, no matter how small or large.
Live and climb as though you are organic with your environment.
- There is no known route history.
Located in Piedra de Aserri approx:
Route Grade Citations
|5.11c||Community registered grade|
Learn about creating circuits.