- Height: 25m
- Bolts: 8
Just around the corner of the rock to the right of El Diedro is El Gerrero. This bolted climb offers a bit of variation from the other climbs on the wall. It starts with technical moves on holds other than crimps, however if you miss the crimps and knobs then all you have to do is climb on, and you will find what you have been looking for a little higher up.
- Ethic: inherited from Piedra de Aserri
- Respect the land owners.
- They are kind enough to let you use their property for your enjoyment.
- Respect other climbers.
- Climbing is a community sport where the only opponent is the cruel crux that sends you airborne.
- Respect the environment.
- Above all, respect the environment. The plants, the earth and the rock itself were here long before you came into existence and will continue to exist long after you are gone. Sustain its survival by treating it properly.
Pick up trash, even if it is not your own. Take at least one piece out on every trip.
Do not kill flora or fauna, no matter how small or large.
Live and climb as though you are organic with your environment.
- There is no known route history.
Located in Piedra de Aserri approx:
Learn about creating circuits.