At the time of writing only the top two pitches have been bolted, but plans are in the works to complete the entire length of the wall.
Using the anchors to the left when facing the edge, climbing the final pitch is easy slab with good edge like pockets with a run out about half way, and a crux finish for the anchors.
Information regarding the remainder of the pitches is needed.
- Ethic: inherited from Providencia
- Respect the land owners.
- They are kind enough to let you use their property for your enjoyment.
- Respect other climbers.
- Climbing is a community sport where the only opponent is the cruel crux that sends you airborne.
- Respect the environment.
- Above all, respect the environment. The plants, the earth and the rock itself were here long before you came into existence and will continue to exist long after you are gone. Sustain its survival by treating it properly.
Pick up trash, even if it is not your own. Take at least one piece out on every trip.
Do not kill flora or fauna, no matter how small or large.
Live and climb as though you are organic with your environment.
- There is no known route history.
Located in Providencia approx:
Route Grade Citations
Learn about creating circuits.