- Height: 20m
- Bolts: 5
- Ascents: 1
As the name says the surprise is waiting up high on the way to the anchor.
- Ethic: inherited from Nördliche Fränkische Alb
- The limestone is soft - please clean your shoes from dirt in order to avoid polished handholds and steps.
- Don't toprope directly through bolt - use your own carabiner.
- Clean chalk and tickmarks with a brush.
- Don't leave toilet paper
- Pick up rubbish
- No noise
- No camp fire and bivvy
- Park considerately (tractor should be able to pass also at weekend)
- Smoking in the forests is forbidden from 1. march til 31. october by law.
- No publishing of boulder blocks http://felsinfo.alpenverein.de/images/felsfotos/22/boulderappell_nfj.pdf
- There is no known route history.
Located in Hartensteiner Wand approx:
Route Grade Citations
|7+||Community registered grade|
Learn about creating circuits.