Etzelwanger Wand Mostly sport climbing20 routes in crag
This crag does not have a description!
Can you share a summary introduction to this crag?
Could you describe the approach to this crag?
If you can help provide a better quality resource for the climbing community then please click 'Edit this crag' button near the top of the page.
Get directions to here using Google Maps
Access issues inherited from Hersbrucker Schweiz
Seasonal closures: http://www.ig-klettern.com/natur/sperrungen.php
Ethic inherited from Nördliche Fränkische Alb
- The limestone is soft - please clean your shoes from dirt in order to avoid polished handholds and steps.
- Don't toprope directly through bolt - use your own carabiner.
- Clean chalk and tickmarks with a brush.
- Don't leave toilet paper
- Pick up rubbish
- No noise
- No camp fire and bivvy
- Park considerately (tractor should be able to pass also at weekend)
- Smoking in the forests is forbidden from 1. march til 31. october by law.
- No publishing of boulder blocks http://felsinfo.alpenverein.de/images/felsfotos/22/boulderappell_nfj.pdf
Check out what is happening in Etzelwanger Wand.