Geheimbund All Sport climbing27 routes in crag
This crag does not have a description. Can you share a summary introduction to this crag?
If you can help provide a better quality resource for the climbing community then please click 'edit this crag' button near the top of the page.
Get directions to here using Google Maps.
A great little crag well worth a visit if you are after a shady crag with a good range of grades. The climbs are short but varied and the rock quality is good.
Access issues inherited from Frankenjura Nord
- Zone 1: NO climbing
- Zone 2: climbing on existing routes
- Zone 3: new route possible
Please respect signs and zoning list
Drive from Neuhaus towards Auerbach, 2.4km after leaving Neuhaus is a small sealed road to your right (100m before you reach a chapel). stay on this as along as you are allowed, park here. Follow the left of the two closed dirt roads for 500m, at the intersection with the walking track "red cross" turn left, at the highest point of the track (200m) turn left for about 50m and then down to the left to reach the crag. GPS: 11.60306, 49.64112
Ethic inherited from Frankenjura Nord
- The limestone is soft - please clean your shoes from dirt in order to avoid polished handholds and steps.
- Don't toprope directly through bolt - use your own carabiner.
- Clean chalk and tickmarks with a brush.
- Don't leave toilet paper
- Pick up rubbish
- No noise
- No camp fire and bivvy
- Park considerately (tractor should be able to pass also at weekend)
- Smoking in the forests is forbidden from 1. march til 31. october by law.
- No publishing of boulder blocks
Check out what is happening in Geheimbund.