Intensivstation All Sport climbing84 routes in crag
First time here?theCrag.com is a free guide for rock climbing areas all over the world, collaboratively edited by keen rock climbers, boulderers and other nice folks.You can log all your routes, connect and chat with other climbers and much more...» go exploring, » learn more or » ask us a question
Get directions to here using Google Maps.
lots of small craglets spread all over the property, some of them are very bouldery in character. there are some longer lines, especially in the lower grade range.
This crag is on private property, the owners run the camp described on the webpage below.
Drive from Pottenstein to Tüchersfeld, stay on the Main road and just before you leave town are some parkingspots at Kohlstein. if these are taken drive over the bridge and you will find a little parking spot on the left side of the road that should fit another 5-8 cars. Walk back across the bridge and up the sealed driveway following the sign. the climbing starts right behind the house!
Where to stay
Ethic inherited from Nördliche Fränkische Alb
- The limestone is soft - please clean your shoes from dirt in order to avoid polished handholds and steps.
- Don't toprope directly through bolt - use your own carabiner.
- Clean chalk and tickmarks with a brush.
- Don't leave toilet paper
- Pick up rubbish
- No noise
- No camp fire and bivvy
- Park considerately (tractor should be able to pass also at weekend)
- Smoking in the forests is forbidden from 1. march til 31. october by law.
- No publishing of boulder blocks http://felsinfo.alpenverein.de/images/felsfotos/22/boulderappell_nfj.pdf
Check out what is happening in Intensivstation.