Ringlerwand Mostly Sport climbing41 routes in crag
Did you know?
Did you know that you can create an account to record, track and share your climbing ascents? Thousands of climbers are already doing this.
Get directions to here using Google Maps.
some real classics here and popular for a reason.
Access issues inherited from Frankenjura Nord
- Zone 1: NO climbing
- Zone 2: climbing on existing routes
- Zone 3: new route possible
Please respect signs and zoning list
drive from Pottenstein towards Behringersmühle and shortly after the Camping Bärenschlucht you can see a parking bay on your right. Walk over the bridge from here and turn sharp right through someones property (please be quiet here.) shortly after the buildings you will see the crag on your left. GPS: 11.38042, 49.77994
Where to stay
Ethic inherited from Frankenjura Nord
- The limestone is soft - please clean your shoes from dirt in order to avoid polished handholds and steps.
- Don't toprope directly through bolt - use your own carabiner.
- Clean chalk and tickmarks with a brush.
- Don't leave toilet paper
- Pick up rubbish
- No noise
- No camp fire and bivvy
- Park considerately (tractor should be able to pass also at weekend)
- Smoking in the forests is forbidden from 1. march til 31. october by law.
- No publishing of boulder blocks
Check out what is happening in Ringlerwand.