Trautner Gedenkwand Mostly Sport climbing22 routes in crag
Did you know?
Did you know that you can create an account to record, track and share your climbing ascents? Thousands of climbers are already doing this.
Get directions to here using Google Maps.
Seasonal closure from 01.02. til 30.06. (flexible solution)
Drive in Pottenstein to the turnoff for Waldcafe, park here (since the Road to Waldcafe is Private & for Customers only!) walk towards Waldcafe (about 500m) and cross the creek on the right on a small bridge. now right on the path for 100m, and sharp left uphill for another 100m. you can see Trautner Ged. Wand high up on the right, scramble up the path for 200m . GPS: 11.42046, 49.76947
Ethic inherited from Nördliche Fränkische Alb
- The limestone is soft - please clean your shoes from dirt in order to avoid polished handholds and steps.
- Don't toprope directly through bolt - use your own carabiner.
- Clean chalk and tickmarks with a brush.
- Don't leave toilet paper
- Pick up rubbish
- No noise
- No camp fire and bivvy
- Park considerately (tractor should be able to pass also at weekend)
- Smoking in the forests is forbidden from 1. march til 31. october by law.
- No publishing of boulder blocks http://felsinfo.alpenverein.de/images/felsfotos/22/boulderappell_nfj.pdf
Check out what is happening in Trautner Gedenkwand.