Trautner Gedenkwand Mostly sport climbing22 routes in crag
First time here?
theCrag.com is a free guide for rock climbing areas all over the world, collaboratively edited by keen rock climbers, boulderers and other nice folks.
You can log all your routes, connect and chat with other climbers and much more...
Get directions to here using Google Maps
Seasonal closure from 01.02. til 30.06. (flexible solution)
Drive in Pottenstein to the turnoff for Waldcafe, park here (since the Road to Waldcafe is Private & for Customers only!) walk towards Waldcafe (about 500m) and cross the creek on the right on a small bridge. now right on the path for 100m, and sharp left uphill for another 100m. you can see Trautner Ged. Wand high up on the right, scramble up the path for 200m . GPS: 11.42046, 49.76947
Ethic inherited from Nördliche Fränkische Alb
- The limestone is soft - please clean your shoes from dirt in order to avoid polished handholds and steps.
- Don't toprope directly through bolt - use your own carabiner.
- Clean chalk and tickmarks with a brush.
- Don't leave toilet paper
- Pick up rubbish
- No noise
- No camp fire and bivvy
- Park considerately (tractor should be able to pass also at weekend)
- Smoking in the forests is forbidden from 1. march til 31. october by law.
- No publishing of boulder blocks http://felsinfo.alpenverein.de/images/felsfotos/22/boulderappell_nfj.pdf
There are no open trips for this crag
Learn about trips.