- Height: 14m
- Ascents: 5
Sheltered from wind
if you find the start slippery then because it is. crawl in from the right and preclip if you don't want to solo the start.
- Ethic: inherited from Nördliche Fränkische Alb
- The limestone is soft - please clean your shoes from dirt in order to avoid polished handholds and steps.
- Don't toprope directly through bolt - use your own carabiner.
- Clean chalk and tickmarks with a brush.
- Don't leave toilet paper
- Pick up rubbish
- No noise
- No camp fire and bivvy
- Park considerately (tractor should be able to pass also at weekend)
- Smoking in the forests is forbidden from 1. march til 31. october by law.
- No publishing of boulder blocks http://felsinfo.alpenverein.de/images/felsfotos/22/boulderappell_nfj.pdf
- There is no known route history.
Located in Trockauer Wand approx:
Route Grade Citations
|7||Community registered grade|
Overall quality score: 75%
Learn about creating circuits.