- Height: 15m
- Ascents: 3
The world's first UIAA 11/ 9a.
The route has seen about 20 repeats after the first ascent by W. Güllich in 1991.
- Alexander Adler on 9 September 1995
- Iker Pou on 7 June 2000
- Dave Graham on 21 May 2001
- Christian Bindhammer on 14 May 2003
- Rich Simpson on 13 October 2005 (his ascent has been questioned by UKC, and many other climbing sites.
- Dai Koyamada on 15 October 2005
- Markus Bock on 22 October 2005
- Kilian Fischhuber on 25 September 2006
- Adam Ondra on 19 May 2008
- Patxi Usobiaga on 24 October 2008
- Gabriele Moroni on 17 April 2010
- Jan Hojer on 22 May 2010
- Adam Pustelnik on 10 October 2010
- Felix Knaub on 22 October 2011
- Rustam Gelmanov on 26 March 2012
- Alexander Megos on 3 May 2014
- Felix Neumärker on 16 May 2015
- Julius Westphal on 25 June 2015
- Stefano Carnati, 2016
- David Firnenburg, 2016
- Stephan Vogt, 2017
- Simon Lorenzi, 2017
- Ethic: inherited from Frankenjura Nord
- The limestone is soft - please clean your shoes from dirt in order to avoid polished handholds and steps.
- Don't toprope directly through bolt - use your own carabiner.
- Clean chalk and tickmarks with a brush.
- Don't leave toilet paper
- Pick up rubbish
- No noise
- No camp fire and bivvy
- Park considerately (tractor should be able to pass also at weekend)
- Smoking in the forests is forbidden from 1. march til 31. october by law.
- No publishing of boulder blocks http://felsinfo.alpenverein.de/images/felsfotos/22/boulderappell_nfj.pdf
Route Setter: Milan Sykora
First Free Ascent: Wolfgang Güllich, 1991
first UIAA 11 route of the world
Located in Waldkopf approx:
Route Grade Citations
|11||Community registered grade|
Overall quality score: 42%
Learn about creating circuits.
Check out what is happening on Action Directe (note there is an unresolved system issue where ascents logged before 2010 are not displayed in the stream below). If you just want to see beta then click on view ascents with beta.