Starts level with pitch 1 of "Staircase" in a scruffy recess above a cave.
1. 12m (12): Ascend the recess
2. Walk left along the ledge to the right to the right of "Fountain Crack"
3. 19m (12): Climb up the face on good, hard white rock.
4. 19m (15): Climb an overhanging crack with an awkward take-off. At the top, traverse left onto a bushy ledge.
5. 28m (16): Climb up on the corner and traverse across the face to the right past the top of pitch 4, and then up and to the right to a point above the corner of the large overhang, where there is a small resting place. From here climb straight up to a very small stance. The awkward move is near the top.
6. 9m (14): Starting slightly to the left of the top of the last pitch, a delicate movement up left leads to a grassy recess which is followed to the top.
FA: C.C Butler, H. Davis, J.E. Henry, M.P. Mamacos and G.W. Rose,