A Crag Guide gives an extensive view of all sub areas and climbs at a point in the index. It shows a snapshot of the index heirachy, up to 300 climbs (or areas) on a single web page. It shows selected comments climbers have made on a recently submitted ascent.
At a minor crag level this should be suitable for printing and taking with you on a climbing trip as an adjunct to your guidebook.
This guide was generated anonymously. Login to show your logged ascents against each route.
Rock climbing is extremely dangerous and can result in serious injury or death. Users acting on any information directly or indirectly available from this site do so at their own risk.
This guide is compiled from a community of users and is presented without verification that the information is accurate or complete. By using this guide you acknowledge that the material described in this document is extremely dangerous, and that the content may be misleading or wrong. In particular there may be misdescriptions of routes, incorrectly drawn topo lines, incorrect difficulty ratings or incorrect or missing protection ratings.
You should not depend on any information gleaned from this guide for your personal safety.
You must keep this warning with the guide.
For more information refer to our Usage policy
Thanks to the following people who have contributed to this crag guide:
The size of a person's name reflects their Crag Karma, which is their level of contribution. You can help contribute to your local crag by adding descriptions, photos, topos and more.
Table of contents
- 1. Baldellou
12 in Crag
El Congost 12 in Crag
- 1.1.1. Braguetazo 0 in Sector
- 1.1.2. Skas 0 in Sector
- 1.1.3. La Boa 2 in Sector
- 1.1.4. Alpirando 10 in Sector
- 1.1.5. Parking 0 in Sector
- 1.1.6. Tarugo 0 in Sector
- 1.1.7. Arapiles 0 in Sector
- 1.1.8. Walldellou 0 in Sector
- 1.1.9. Aproproad 0 in Sector
- 1.1.10. On the road 0 in Sector
- 1.1.11. El Gallinero 0 in Sector
- 1.1.12. El tunel 0 in Sector
- 1.1.13. Cingle de Ponent 0 in Sector
- 1.1.14. Trifasik 0 in Sector
- 1.1.15. Kanto la Sekia 0 in Sector
- 1.1.16. Esgondio 0 in Sector
- 1.1.17. La Kupula 0 in Sector
- 1.1.18. Piratas del Congost 0 in Sector
- 1.1.19. El Forn 0 in Sector
- 1.1.20. Agulla Fita 0 in Sector
- 1.1.21. Las Torres de Amun-Sul 0 in Sector
- 1.1.22. Mitocondrio 0 in Sector
- 1.1.23. Piedra de Durin 0 in Sector
- 1.1.24. LA Comarca 0 in Sector
- 1.1.25. Hobitton 0 in Sector
- 1.1.26. Pison de Rivendel 0 in Sector
- 1.1.27. Las Abejas 0 in Sector
- 1.2. Peñaroya 0 in Cliff
- 1.3. La Volteria 0 in Cliff
- 1.1. El Congost 12 in Crag
- 2. Index by grade
Long/Lat: 0.534514, 41.933034
Long/Lat: 0.534582, 41.936175
- Unique Features And Strengths:
Countless short roadside climbs
The Congosto de Regué is a ~ 1.5 km road passage through a narrow gorge. Most climbs start very close to the road or very near to it, whiich is usually not a proble since there is very little traffic. Man climbs are (very) short.
Topo for Alprando and Boa: http://raulsakisworld.blogspot.com.es/2012/05/escalada-en-baldellou.html
Within the gorge there is virtually no parking. Please be prepared to walk in - it is not that bad, though.
first sector on the left when entering from north
Sport and Trad
continuation of Cursetistes 3
The grotte with the refugio.
first sector on the right when entering from north
|4||Cursetistes 1||1.1.4. Alpirando|
|Tutti Frutti||1.1.4. Alpirando|
|Ceremony||2||1.1.3. La Boa|
|?||Mazopower||1.1.3. La Boa|
|Cursetistes 2||1.1.4. Alpirando|
|Cursetistes 3||1.1.4. Alpirando|