A Crag Guide gives an extensive view of all sub areas and climbs at a point in the index. It shows a snapshot of the index heirachy, up to 300 climbs (or areas) on a single web page. It shows selected comments climbers have made on a recently submitted ascent.
At a minor crag level this should be suitable for printing and taking with you on a climbing trip as an adjunct to your guidebook.
This guide was generated anonymously. Login to show your logged ascents against each route.
Rock climbing is extremely dangerous and can result in serious injury or death. Users acting on any information directly or indirectly available from this site do so at their own risk.
This guide is compiled from a community of users and is presented without verification that the information is accurate or complete. By using this guide you acknowledge that the material described in this document is extremely dangerous, and that the content may be misleading or wrong. In particular there may be misdescriptions of routes, incorrectly drawn topo lines, incorrect difficulty ratings or incorrect or missing protection ratings.
You should not depend on any information gleaned from this guide for your personal safety.
You must keep this warning with the guide.
For more information refer to our Usage policy
Thanks to the following people who have contributed to this crag guide:
The size of a person's name reflects their Crag Karma, which is their level of contribution. You can help contribute to your local crag by adding descriptions, photos, topos and more.
Table of contents
- 1. q-existing content, delete!
0 in Crag
- 1.1. Jupiterturm 0 in Cliff
- 1.2. Bonze 0 in Cliff
- 1.3. Felssportnadel 0 in Cliff
- 1.4. Wolfskopf 0 in Cliff
- 1.5. Versteckte Wand 0 in Cliff
- 1.6. Verlassene Spitze 0 in Cliff
- 1.7. Birkenturm 0 in Cliff
- 1.8. Großer Glücksturm 0 in Cliff
- 1.9. Würfel 0 in Cliff
- 1.10. Hilfssheriff 0 in Cliff
- 1.11. Kiebitz 0 in Cliff
- 1.12. Hintere Dürrebielewächter 0 in Cliff
- 1.13. Zwei Horzel 0 in Cliff
- 1.14. Schraubenkopf 0 in Cliff
- 1.15. Wegelagerer 0 in Cliff
- 1.16. Schiefe Zacke 0 in Cliff
- 1.17. Verlassene Wand 0 in Cliff
- 1.18. Kleiner Glücksturm 0 in Cliff
- 1.19. Sheriff 0 in Cliff
- 1.20. Westlicher Feldkopf 0 in Cliff
- 1.21. Geyergurke 0 in Crag
- 1.22. Ebersbach Jonsdorf 0 in Crag
- 1.23. Oybin 0 in Area
- 1.24. Ilsenburg & Isetal 0 in Region
- 1.25. Wernigerode, Steinerne Renne/Thumkulental 0 in Region
- 1.26. Schierke, Oberes Elendstal 0 in Region
- 1.27. Thale, Steinbachtal 0 in Region
- 1.28. Goslar, Okertal 0 in Region
- 1.29. Bad Harzburg, Eckertal 0 in Region
- 1.30. Alderklippe 0 in Crag
- 1.31. Schlafender Löwe 0 in Crag
- 1.32. xxx 0 in Crag
- 1.33. Paternosterklippen 0 in Crag
- 1.34. Ottofels 0 in Crag
- 1.35. gfdfgh 0 in Crag
- 1.36. Schnarcherklippe 0 in Crag
- 1.37. Vogelherdklippe 0 in Crag
- 1.38. Hintere Wand 0 in Crag
- 1.39. Theatre Fels 0 in Crag
Feuerschiff 0 in Crag
- 1.40.1. Steinbachtak 0 in Crag
- 2. Index by grade
Parking in Hohnstein. Walk down the main walking route from there ("Brandstrasse"). Make a right into "Barschel-Bueschels-Grund" and walk another ten minutes to the rock.