This is a public discussion in The Motherlode .

Invite:

Showing all 12 messages

started this discussion 1 years ago

Overshadowed left?

Hey steve what's happening?? Looks good on the topo, just add bolts. Or get Alan to send it??

Stephen Hawkshaw replied 1 years ago

Hey Ben. To far to walk. Haha just kidding but I've got other routes to bolt that are closer to my current abilities. Lots of stuff to do up here. Nice conditions this time of year and not many other people bolting so they never get done

replied 1 years ago

Well it's good to know if I head up there anytime soon then there will be stuf to bolt :)

Jason Lammers replied 1 years ago

We should go for a weekend road trip ??

you should come up. Its a fun place to climb. We were the only dudes at the crag on saturday and its the most popular crag in the area!!!!!!!

Jason Lammers replied 1 years ago

Jenga ? Keen for a road trip ? Whats the long weekend plan ?

replied 1 years ago

Sorry mate long weekend is busy but yeah lets do it soon. Got room at your place steve?

house is pretty small but we are on 5 acres so plenty of tent space. Our place is 1hr from cliff though so not local. Alans folks live about 20mins from the cliffs so should try and coincide with when they are down from armidale which is semi regularly on weekends. they will be back in june for uni holidays as well i think

replied 1 years ago

Sweet we are toying with the date 13,14,15 of July for a long weekend of climbing/bolting/catching up. Do these dates work with you? I will msg Amy to see if they are free.

doh. I wont be around. ill be in Europe from 8 July to 21 July.

replied 1 years ago

Hey how was Europe? Bunch was saying that you sell kf2, how much?

i had some KF2 i got at a gret price. ill have to see if i cna get any more.

Europe was great. to short but great

Steve

Already got an account? Login to add your comment

Showing all 12 messages

Sponsors