Discussion: BP has love started by Ingo

• Public discussion Blues Point
  • Started: 1 years ago on Feb 6, 2013

This is a public discussion in Blues Point .

Invite:

Showing all 13 messages

Ingo started this discussion 1 years ago

BP has love

Hi Dave - thanks for all the info on Blues Point. Good crag in a fantastic location and thanks to your work with enough to work on for a fair few more visits. Had several fantastic sessions here and will return. Special Thanks for yesterday's personal tour of the crag by yourself ;-) Hope to see you on my next trip to Sydney

Ranger Dave replied 1 years ago

Ingo!

Mate it was such a pleasure to see you crawling all over BP. Truly a surprise! Also to be able to share the excitement about all the crags that Sydney has to offer, made me realised that sometimes it takes a traveler to point out what the locals like me can take for granted!

Any time your back in this part of the world, feel free to drop me a email or catch me on the Crag! I'll be more than happy to take you around some of the other locations!

Cheers!

Ingo replied 1 years ago

Hi Dave Haven't got an email for you (you should still have mine on your phone). Will be back for another two weeks from the 11th. Would be great to meet up for another climb, Blues Point and/or other. Cheers Ingo

Ingo!

Thanks for the reminder mate! I just sent you an email!

i'll be good to climb again when your back

cheers

Ingo replied 1 years ago

Just back from leaving you another set of 'mistery chalk marks' behind. Got further than last time on both 'Grasping for the Wind' as well as 'Monkey Magic' but could do with a bit more of your expert advice to get them finished ;-) Will be back Thursday evening; Would be great to see you

Ingo!

great to hear that your enjoying BP once again! I'm going to try and get down for a Afternoon climb on Friday? If I can make it, I'll no doubt see you there! :-)

Ingo replied 1 years ago

Sorry, won't be able to do Friday - work BBQ ... Will be there tonight and can do any evening next week. I might have a climbing trip with another Oz climber for Sunday but otherwise would also be happy do get out wherever over the weekend.

Ingo replied 1 years ago

Hi Dave Will be back from next week for two weeks to leave more marks on your wall ... Would be good to catch up/climb a bit! P.S.: Still waiting for the pictures from last time .....

Ingo!

mate are you still in the country? have you had a chance to crawl all over BP? I haven't seen you post anything here.

Man... Great news!

I'm Engaged to Michal Lisa, who you met last time you were here. That means i've been in full swing with wedding planning, so alas - you say right! I haven't sent you the photos yet... :-(

perhaps i can burn them to a C.D for next time we meet up

hope your having fun!

Ingo replied 1 years ago

Congrats on the engagement! Had one early morning session on BP so far (with Head torch ;-) ) and been twice back to Lindfield. Plan is for another Head torch session tomorrow morning subject to the rain staying away. C.D. next time would be good - so if you could email a couple would be great as well ;-)

Ingo replied 12 months ago

Hi again. Can't stay away and will be back as of next Monday for two weeks. Would be great to meet up for a climb. I'm intending to spend some time looking at your and Brendan's new routes in Balls Head as well as returning to Blues Point. Let me know if you are around! Hope married live is good for the two of you and hopefully see you soon Ingo

Ranger Dave replied 12 months ago

Ingo!

hey mate! I'm glad to hear that your back in Aus! You definitely need to check out Balls Head - there are some great problems there.

Mate, I'm actually in American at the moment! I got married two weeks ago (Yay!) and I'm spending the next with family and friends. I get back on the 8th.

I'm going to have to get stuck into work and most importantly, into finding a place to live!

If I get time mate I will love to have a climb with you!

Have fun!

Ingo replied 12 months ago

Thanks for the pictures! Hope to see you around - very excited to investigate the routes you guys put up in Balls Head!

Already got an account? Login to add your comment

Showing all 13 messages

Sponsors