Discussion: Routes / Topos started by Marcus Zurhorst

• Public discussion Isenberg
  • Started: 9 months ago on Jun 11, 2013

This is a public discussion in Isenberg .

Invite:

Showing all 6 messages

Marcus Zurhorst started this discussion 9 months ago

Routes / Topos

Hi there, I am wondering about the quantity of routes at both Isenberg sectors. My small overview pdf from the stonevibes.de website lists much less routes. On top, if shows a totally different order for some of the routes.

What is the source for all these routes? dav-essen.de does not host an topo either.

Thanks & regards, Marcus

replied 9 months ago

Hi Marcus,

If you check the 'recent updates' feed at the bottom of the Isenberg page you'll be able to see who's made those contributions. (Unless it was a private account).

Cheers Campbell (Site admin)

replied 9 months ago

Sometimes the order of routes needs work. If you need to fix the order of routes then use the edit location tool, as it allows you to drag and drop routes.

Felix replied 9 months ago

Hi Marcus,

there are several different Topos of the Isenberg. From what i've seen the best one is included in one of the official Guides for that Region but I don't remember the Name currently. A friend of mine got a copy, I will ask him later for the Name.

Schöne Grüße Felix

Felix replied 9 months ago

The Guide is called "Kletterführer Ruhrgebiet" costs 26€ and is only available in one onlineshop (Google it) or a few local Shops. According to my friend you should stick to the stonevibes Topo and save the 26€. Most of the missing routes are just variations of existing routes. And apart from the Isenberg the guide is terrible ;)

Marcus Zurhorst replied 9 months ago

Thanks! -- I think I have this one here as well. I will compare to the Stonevibes Topo and try to clean the crag a little bit.

Already got an account? Login to add your comment

Showing all 6 messages