Discussion: Climbing Partners started by Anas Mansour

• Public discussion Kangaroo Point
  • Started: 1 years ago on Jun 19, 2013

This is a public discussion in Kangaroo Point .

Invite:

Showing all 4 messages

Anas Mansour started this discussion 1 years ago

Climbing Partners

Looking for keen people that would like to go climbing at kp, I have my own gear including rope, but it would be good to have more climbs setup. I usually do grades 19-22. If anybody is interested send me a txt - here is my number 0401853350.

James Frith replied 1 years ago

Unfortunately I am currently in Australia on Work but will only be in Brisbane for 3 days next fortnight and I am intending on Climbing at Frog during those days. Hope that you can find someone. Generally the climbing community is really friendly so if you just turned up at KP with harness and rope I am sure that you could find some one to climb with.

Anas Mansour replied 1 years ago

Hey James, thanks for writing back mate, yesterday was a great day at KP I made 5 New climbing friends :D I love climbing with different ppl, its a great way to learn different climbing techniques and its always nice to hear their stories about how they got into climbing....etc. Hope you enjoy our trip to Frog's, hopefully its not raining.

vincelqr replied 6 months ago

Hi there! I will be in Brisbane on the 5th and 6th of Feb and am looking for buddies to go climbing at KP. I have never been there ;) I will bring my gear, except for a rope most probably... If you are interested in climbing and bbq'ing, please give me a shout! Cheers, Vincent

Already got an account? Login to add your comment

Showing all 4 messages

Sponsors