Forum
Photos
Help

Discussion: new in town

• Started: 9 years ago on Sun 17th Aug 2014

Public discussion This is a public discussion in Australian Capital Territory.

jon gerig started this discussion 9 years ago.

new in town

Hello all. I'll be living in Canberra for the next few months, and I'm looking for a climbing partner/group to latch onto Are there any other lonely climbers or odd numbered groups out there looking for an addition?? As for my skills, I'm 30, and am striving to climb my age....pretty far off at the moment, hovering somewhere in the low 20's haha, but who cares about numbers anyways?? I'll just be working 9am-5pm on the weekdays, and am otherwise free to belay, 2nd, carry gear, spot, etc. Let me know if you're keen, otherwise say hi if you see a random bouldering at the north or south indoor climbing gym. happy climbing everyone!

Jack Folkes replied 9 years ago.

Hi Jon, there are a couple of Canberra climbing groups on facebook that are pretty active. Canberra Climbing: www.facebook.com/groups/canberraclimbing Canberra Friendly Climbing: www.facebook.com/groups/183262535091745

Enjoy!

Paul Hall replied 9 years ago.

Hi, I'm a Brit in Canberra for a week and hoping to get to the gym today or tomorrow. Safe and leadi to around 22, so if you are free give me a call on 0435723308.

Cheers,

Paul

TracyMartens replied 9 years ago.

I'm from Perth and only in Canberra for four weeks. I have a rack and rope. Just looking for a partner! 0428803507

Showing all 4 messages.

You are not part of this discussion.