Help

Discussion: Garden Boulders location

• Started: 9 years ago on Tue 27th Jan 2015

Public discussion This is a public discussion in Mt Alexander.

Anthony Williams started this discussion 9 years ago.

Garden Boulders location

Can anyone shed more light on where these are? I came in from Harcourt via Market St, drove on the first rd for awhile and then did a left at the first intersection. I did another left at the start of the oaks and pulled over after a short drive. Wandered around there for awhile but couldn't find anything so went to the oak park picnic area and search in most directions from there. I have a feeling the boulders are much farther West and that I should have continued straight ahead at the first junction I came to. Anyone?

Anthony Williams replied 9 years ago.

I used that site to find some of the other areas but for some reason garden and lord areas eluded me. Is the oaks picnic area the right spot or should you go further East?

Hiro Nishikawa replied 9 years ago.

Yes you need to go further East. If you PM me, I can send you a Google map to show the place where to park and find boulders hiroakinishikawa@hotmail.com

Peter Reynolds replied 9 years ago.

Thanks Hiro. Anthony you park further on (not at the Oak forest). Don't take the turning to the oak forest but go straight on down the road. Drop down a sideroad on the left to park and you can walk up the track from there. Garden is on your left and lord on your right going up the track.

Anthony Williams replied 9 years ago.

Cheers for that. Hiro also sent me some info so this weekend I should have better luck!!!!!

Showing all 6 messages.

You are not part of this discussion.