Anna Fritz Gedenkwand All Sport climbing18 routes in crag
Did you know?
Did you know that you can create an account to record, track and share your climbing ascents? Thousands of climbers are already doing this.
Get directions to here using Google Maps.
Lovely shaded south face with a nice grade range.
Like all the areas along this road it's not the most romantic setting, but during the week traffic should be fine.
The rock quality is a bit mediocre in places, but most routes are pretty solid despite the looks; especially the upper half of the wall has wonderful structure with large pockets.
Access issues inherited from Frankenjura Nord
- Zone 1: NO climbing
- Zone 2: climbing on existing routes
- Zone 3: new route possible
Please respect signs and zoning list
Drive from Behringersmühle downriver towards Sachsenmühle. It's best to drive there, turn around and back again for about 1km to a little parking bay on your right. Walk back for about 100m and scramble up the hill for maybe 70m.
GPS: 11.31816, 49.77188
Ethic inherited from Frankenjura Nord
- The limestone is soft - please clean your shoes from dirt in order to avoid polished handholds and steps.
- Don't toprope directly through bolt - use your own carabiner.
- Clean chalk and tickmarks with a brush.
- Don't leave toilet paper
- Pick up rubbish
- No noise
- No camp fire and bivvy
- Park considerately (tractor should be able to pass also at weekend)
- Smoking in the forests is forbidden from 1. march til 31. october by law.
- No publishing of boulder blocks
Check out what is happening in Anna Fritz Gedenkwand.