Dornröschenwand Mostly Sport climbing28 routes in crag
First time here?theCrag.com is a free guide for rock climbing areas all over the world, collaboratively edited by keen rock climbers, boulderers and other nice folks.You can log all your routes, connect and chat with other climbers and much more...» go exploring, » learn more or » ask us a question
Get directions to here using Google Maps.
Access issues inherited from Frankenjura Nord
- Zone 1: NO climbing
- Zone 2: climbing on existing routes
- Zone 3: new route possible
Please respect signs and zoning list
Drive from Pottenstein towards Behringersmühle, when you see the first houses in Behringersmühle ( about 300m before) is a parking spot that suits 2 cars to your right. if this is already full drive into Behringersmühle and park here. walk up the little path oposite the parking to reach Dornröschenwand. GPS: 11.34613, 49.78283
Ethic inherited from Frankenjura Nord
- The limestone is soft - please clean your shoes from dirt in order to avoid polished handholds and steps.
- Don't toprope directly through bolt - use your own carabiner.
- Clean chalk and tickmarks with a brush.
- Don't leave toilet paper
- Pick up rubbish
- No noise
- No camp fire and bivvy
- Park considerately (tractor should be able to pass also at weekend)
- Smoking in the forests is forbidden from 1. march til 31. october by law.
- No publishing of boulder blocks
Check out what is happening in Dornröschenwand.