Sackwand Rock climbing0 route in crag
- Grades: UIAA
Help build the index
This crag does not have any routes listed!We really need somebody who knows this crag to tell us what sectors, cliffs, boulders and routes that are in this crag- just the names and grades at this stage. You may use our web interface or throw it into an excel spreadsheet and send it to us. You will be attributed and earn lots of Karma points. If you are a publisher then we can use your copyright.Please contact us if you want to know more or just get on with it.
Get directions to here using Google Maps.
Access issues inherited from Frankenjura Nord
- Zone 1: NO climbing
- Zone 2: climbing on existing routes
- Zone 3: new route possible
Please respect signs and zoning list
GPS: 11.63982, 49.64338
Ethic inherited from Frankenjura Nord
- The limestone is soft - please clean your shoes from dirt in order to avoid polished handholds and steps.
- Don't toprope directly through bolt - use your own carabiner.
- Clean chalk and tickmarks with a brush.
- Don't leave toilet paper
- Pick up rubbish
- No noise
- No camp fire and bivvy
- Park considerately (tractor should be able to pass also at weekend)
- Smoking in the forests is forbidden from 1. march til 31. october by law.
- No publishing of boulder blocks
This crag doesn't have any sub-areas or routes yet!
If you are familiar with Sackwand please take the time to add what you know. Thanks!
If you login then you can add areas and/or routes.
Check out what is happening in Sackwand.