- Height: 30m
- Bolts: 5
- Ascents: 4
- Ethic: inherited from Frankenjura Nord
- The limestone is soft - please clean your shoes from dirt in order to avoid polished handholds and steps.
- Don't toprope directly through bolt - use your own carabiner.
- Clean chalk and tickmarks with a brush.
- Don't leave toilet paper
- Pick up rubbish
- No noise
- No camp fire and bivvy
- Park considerately (tractor should be able to pass also at weekend)
- Smoking in the forests is forbidden from 1. march til 31. october by law.
- No publishing of boulder blocks
First Free Ascent: Kurt Albert †, 1980
Located in Rabenfels approx:
Route Grade Citations
|8||Community registered grade|
Overall quality score: 58%
Learn about creating circuits.
Check out what is happening on Auerbacher Gedenkweg (note there is an unresolved system issue where ascents logged before 2010 are not displayed in the stream below). If you just want to see beta then click on view ascents with beta.