- Height: 40m
- Bolts: 4
- Ascents: 2
Dry in the rain
start in the obvious crack at the walking track. at the end of it head rightwards to a belay on a ledge. you could set up here or if you feel comfortable up following the undercling around the bulge (you will not b e able to communicate top-bottom). the last 10m is scrambling up the grass/rock to the top.
- Ethic: inherited from Frankenjura Nord
- The limestone is soft - please clean your shoes from dirt in order to avoid polished handholds and steps.
- Don't toprope directly through bolt - use your own carabiner.
- Clean chalk and tickmarks with a brush.
- Don't leave toilet paper
- Pick up rubbish
- No noise
- No camp fire and bivvy
- Park considerately (tractor should be able to pass also at weekend)
- Smoking in the forests is forbidden from 1. march til 31. october by law.
- No publishing of boulder blocks
- There is no known route history.
Located in Richard-Wagner-Fels approx:
Route Grade Citations
|6-||Community registered grade|
Overall quality score: 33%
Learn about creating circuits.
Check out what is happening on Adolf Göttner Gedenkweg (note there is an unresolved system issue where ascents logged before 2010 are not displayed in the stream below). If you just want to see beta then click on view ascents with beta.