Schmidbergwand All Sport climbing21 routes in crag
Did you know?
Did you know that you can create an account to record, track and share your climbing ascents? Thousands of climbers are already doing this.
Get directions to here using Google Maps.
Access issues inherited from Frankenjura Nord
- Zone 1: NO climbing
- Zone 2: climbing on existing routes
- Zone 3: new route possible
Please respect signs and zoning list
Drive from Pommelsbrunn towards Hirschbach, right at the beginning of the village is a big Parking spot for hikers. walk into Hirschbach and turn right after 100 meters onto a narrow road leading uphill (Neutras). follow this to the end (120m), then left onto dirt and left again at a fork. after another 120m you can follow a path up towards Teufelsrissmassiv, and simply walk along until you get there, its the 5th crag of Schlaraffenland which lines the valley above Hirschbach. GPS: 11.53322, 49.55327
Ethic inherited from Frankenjura Nord
- The limestone is soft - please clean your shoes from dirt in order to avoid polished handholds and steps.
- Don't toprope directly through bolt - use your own carabiner.
- Clean chalk and tickmarks with a brush.
- Don't leave toilet paper
- Pick up rubbish
- No noise
- No camp fire and bivvy
- Park considerately (tractor should be able to pass also at weekend)
- Smoking in the forests is forbidden from 1. march til 31. october by law.
- No publishing of boulder blocks
Check out what is happening in Schmidbergwand.