Stefansturm Mostly Sport climbing21 routes in crag
This crag does not have a description. Can you share a summary introduction to this crag?
If you can help provide a better quality resource for the climbing community then please click 'edit this crag' button near the top of the page.
Get directions to here using Google Maps.
Please do not block access to fields with parking cars.
Drive from Neuhaus towars Velden for about 1.7km to Rothenbruck. turn left to Bärnfels and at the end of the village turn LEFT towards Königstein. after 200m park near a fainting track to your right. walk this track uphil for 50m and you should se a path to your right. up this for another 50m Sulzfels in around the left and Stefansturm, Nebenfels and Waldschänke to the right. GPS: 11.56447,49.61310
Ethic inherited from Frankenjura Nord
- The limestone is soft - please clean your shoes from dirt in order to avoid polished handholds and steps.
- Don't toprope directly through bolt - use your own carabiner.
- Clean chalk and tickmarks with a brush.
- Don't leave toilet paper
- Pick up rubbish
- No noise
- No camp fire and bivvy
- Park considerately (tractor should be able to pass also at weekend)
- Smoking in the forests is forbidden from 1. march til 31. october by law.
- No publishing of boulder blocks
Check out what is happening in Stefansturm.