Tüchersfelder Wand All Sport climbing12 routes in crag
First time here?theCrag.com is a free guide for rock climbing areas all over the world, collaboratively edited by keen rock climbers, boulderers and other nice folks.You can log all your routes, connect and chat with other climbers and much more...» go exploring, » learn more or » ask us a question
Get directions to here using Google Maps.
In the Sun all day, in winter even the base of the cliff gets sun.
Access issues inherited from Frankenjura Nord
- Zone 1: NO climbing
- Zone 2: climbing on existing routes
- Zone 3: new route possible
Please respect signs and zoning list
Drive from Pottenstein towards Behringersmühle, park in Tüchersfeld at the designated Hikers-Parking. Walk back down to the B470, and head upriver towards the campsite for about 100m. As the walking track starts to your left there is a steep little path up to the bottom of the crag, 50m. GPS: 11.36349, 49.78489
Where to stay
Campsite in Tüchersfeld, or another Campsite at Bärenschlucht.
Ethic inherited from Frankenjura Nord
- The limestone is soft - please clean your shoes from dirt in order to avoid polished handholds and steps.
- Don't toprope directly through bolt - use your own carabiner.
- Clean chalk and tickmarks with a brush.
- Don't leave toilet paper
- Pick up rubbish
- No noise
- No camp fire and bivvy
- Park considerately (tractor should be able to pass also at weekend)
- Smoking in the forests is forbidden from 1. march til 31. october by law.
- No publishing of boulder blocks
Check out what is happening in Tüchersfelder Wand.