Zehnerstein Mostly Sport climbing39 routes in crag
Did you know?
Did you know that you can create an account to record, track and share your climbing ascents? Thousands of climbers are already doing this.
Get directions to here using Google Maps.
High, classic tower throning over the first houses of the village Wolfsberg. First climbed probably before 1900 and with over 30 routes ranging from UIAA 2 to 9-, the rock is one of the most popular crags in the Trubach valley.
Access issues inherited from Frankenjura Nord
- Zone 1: NO climbing
- Zone 2: climbing on existing routes
- Zone 3: new route possible
Please respect signs and zoning list
Ethic inherited from Frankenjura Nord
- The limestone is soft - please clean your shoes from dirt in order to avoid polished handholds and steps.
- Don't toprope directly through bolt - use your own carabiner.
- Clean chalk and tickmarks with a brush.
- Don't leave toilet paper
- Pick up rubbish
- No noise
- No camp fire and bivvy
- Park considerately (tractor should be able to pass also at weekend)
- Smoking in the forests is forbidden from 1. march til 31. october by law.
- No publishing of boulder blocks
Check out what is happening in Zehnerstein.