Up and over small boulder right of Wallace. Sit start from sloper and crimp, slap for top and mantle.
- Ethic: inherited from Gold Rush
In order to make sure we always have access to Gold Rush, the following rules must be adhered to when visiting the area.
- No dangerous or reckless activities permitted.
- Take home all litter and refuse, (including fruit peels and cigarette butts).
- There must be no unnecessary destroying of any vegetation, except by prior arrangement.
- No interference with any animal life to be allowed.
- No fires allowed at all, except at the campsite under very controlled conditions.
- No soap or any other detergents or chemicals allowed in or near the river.
- No drunken or explicit promiscuous behaviour allowed.
- No playing of loud music/radios.
- No Graffiti or any defacing of the rocks other than normal climbing use.
- Toilet activities must be more than 80m from any permanent water and no trace must be visible after the activity.
- Be polite, and courteous to all staff and management of the land owners.
- The area is to be used for climbing and the following other activities are not permitted: fishing, quad or any other motorised biking, hunting, and any other activity which does not comply with the law of the country.
- Do not arrive before dawn or leave after sunset.
- At least one MCSA member per party.
First Free Ascent: Neil Margetts, Aug 2006
Located in Gold Rush approx:
Route Grade Citations
|6a||Community registered grade|
Learn about creating circuits.
Check out what is happening on Chicken Little (note there is an unresolved system issue where ascents logged before 2010 are not displayed in the stream below). If you just want to see beta then click on view ascents with beta.