Site navigation

Discussion: Beginner climber looking for experienced climbing partners Started by Beth Hughes.

• Public discussion Pages Pinnacle
  • Started: 7 months ago on Tue 5th Sep 2017

This is a public discussion in Pages Pinnacle.

Showing all 13 messages.

Beth Hughes started this discussion 7 months ago.

Beginner climber looking for experienced climbing partners

Hi there, I've just recently started climbing and would look to go to pages pinnacle with someone who knows the areas and the climbs. I've done a bit of climbing with experienced friends at kangaroo point but they can't come down to GC. Will hopefully have my own gear soon

Thank you

Glenn replied 7 months ago.

Hi Beth, You are welcome to come out when we go to Pages which is most weekends. There are normally a few people in our climbing group. Glenn

Sarah Ross replied 7 months ago.

Yup! Come climb with us sometime

Beth Hughes replied 7 months ago.

Awesome! I'm going up to glassy this weekend but hopefully next weekend I can tag along

We are climbing at Upper Slider on Sunday.

What time on Sunday?

All day.. if it's open.. Fires out that way currently

I don't have any equipment yet. It's still coming from trekinn

Just come hang out and see how things go. Meet Glenn and I. We are going to Upper Slider wall so check out the climbs there. You're welcome to top rope climbs that we are leading.

Rob Medlicott replied 7 months ago.

You might be waiting a little while from Trekkin. Great prices but hot and cold on their shipping times. Sarah and Glenn will look after you though, they're two of the best

Glenn replied 7 months ago.

Hi Beth what gear do you need for Sunday? I am leaving the gold coast at 6.30am and could take what is needed or you could get it from me saturday.

Yeah I heard trekinn's shipping isn't great. Saved a lot of money on it though! And if I'm just climbing what youre climbing, only a harness, I won't stress too much about shoes this time around.

What times do you think you'll be at pages for? From when to when-ish

Simon Biggin replied 13 weeks ago.

Hi id also love to climb with you guys. Ive just moved back to the g.c. from victoria and want to get outdoors with a few people and climb. Im free most Saturdays and sometimes weekdays

Showing all 13 messages.

Selected sponsors